Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Krav Maga Store website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Ordering & Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
3. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
4. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
6. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 16 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and you may return the item free of charge. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
7. 16 Day Moneyback Guarantee We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Krav Maga Store. It is our aim to offer you value and quality. So if, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 16 days of delivery, unused in its original packaging together with the receipt. We’ll exchange it or offer you a full refund and that’s guaranteed! If you decide within 16 days that you would like to return an item purchased from this website, you can return it to us. In addition, all Krav Maga Store products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a minimum of 12 months. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website, for a full refund. PLEASE NOTE this does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification, or items of underwear. To cancel you can email us, or write to us within seven days of delivery of your items, quoting your order number.
Please pack any items returned securely. For your own protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery or special delivery service. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Customer reviews are submitted on the understanding that links to other websites are not permitted and that the information submitted is purely related to the use of and particular attributes pertaining to the item in question. In addition Krav Maga Store will not accept any reviews that discuss or make reference to activities of an agressive or combative nature. Reviews will be uploaded on the condition that these principles are adhered to.
9. We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases, for this reason the billing address for first orders should be the same as the delivery address. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.